I am hoping somebody reads this, that is looking for a newly certified CPC Coder in the western suburbs of Chicago, IL. I live in the OakBrook area and just passed my coding exam on June 25, 2011. I am looking for someone who is willing to give me a chance at starting my coding career. Most jobs require experience, but where do you get experience when having just passed your exam?
So, if anyone in the OakBrook Area is willing to take a chance on me I would greatly appreciate it. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join