The Kingsport Chapter is hosting a seminar in the fall (Oct 17th in Bristol) and we have a wonderful speaker coming from Volunteer State Mutual who is going to speak on chart auditing. She spoke at one of our past meetings and was really informative, knowledgable and helpful! I cannot say enough about how she really helped us all understand the auditing aspect of our jobs.
Keep checking the local chapter area for more details on this or feel free to email me for more information!
Amy Chapman Suiter, CPC
President-Elect, AAPC Kingsport Chapter
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join