After review of the current Coding Companion for Ophthalmology I would agree that 360.00 379.92 would be appropriate, but not the 67036, 67028 or 67005. 67005 describes an "Open Sky Technique" and the physician describes the mechanical removal of the vitreous - 67010 LT would be more in line with the procedure note.
Hope this helps!
David Keown, CPC, OCS
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join