With the info provided, I could only think of 58578-unlisted laparoscopy procedure, on the uterus, (the cervix being an inherent component of the uterus - the uterus has two parts- the body and the cervix of the uterus).
Well, your lap.cervicectomy was done for a cervical stump or only on cervix leaving the body of the uterus intact for a purpose, wahtever, this code 58578 would suffice.
I hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join