Is some of the procedure missing, because I see where the findings for the upper portion are documented, but not the "pathway" to get there. For the upper portion, the closest clue I get is the wording of "selective right brachiocephalic angiogram" which is a 1st order. As far as what he/she viewed on the left, where was the cath? Was all of that seen from an additional shot in the aorta?
Based on what I read, I got the following:
From the left femoral:
From the right femoral:
I think I got it all- I was rushed at the end. Hope that helps!
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join