No, when patients become eligible for Medicare, they may receive the IPPE (Initial Preventive Physical Exam G0402-05) within 12 months of their eligibility date. Twelve months later, they are eligible for the Annual Wellness Visit, Initial (G0438). Another twelve months later (and for subsequent years), they are eligible for the Annual Wellness Visit, Subsequent (G0439).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join