We should not be so much lured by the fact that even the Secondary can pick up the cost of Revenue. We should strictly adhere to Coding Guidelines, bill it to primary without manipulating anything on the amount to be billed. Expect it to be denied (if we know that it is going to be denied by the Primary) and be forwarded to Secondary as appropriately in a routine manner without manipulation...etc.
Crux of the matter: To get max reimbursement, we should not think of any such manipulations as it came to you.
Sanjit Kumar Mishra, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join