We just recently upgraded to version 17 in Medisoft and have had no big issues with the upgrade itself.. The upgrade went very smoothly.
We did encounter an issue between Windows 7 security and version 17 though. What we think happened was that the Windows security did not recognize some of the index files in version 17 so the security wouldn't allow some of the index files to run resulting in damaged index files--- resulting in restoring from a back up and having to re-enter some data. Never fun.
We initially tried to run a File Maintenance but that was running up against the security software as well.
If you have a Medisoft consultant- you might want to check with him/her and get input. Ours suggested to NOT scan the Medisoft files with the security software.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join