We have a patient that was discharged from the hospital and will be going home instead of to a nursing facility. But a family member is going to be paid to care for the patient at home. There is paperwork that must be completed just like if this patient was going to nursing facility. Is there a code we can use to charge for the paperwork and care plan since the patient is being discharged to home? Thanks