These are add-on codes and can only be used with the codes listed
But, in our edits, the code 35500 came up as being a "child code" and needed a parent code from the following list: 33510-33519, 33521-33523, 33530, 33533-33536, 35556, 35566, 35571, 35583, 35585, or 35587.
And the edits for 35700 also came up as being a "child code" and needed a parent code from the following list: 35556, 35566, 35571, 35583, 35585, 35587, 35656, 35666, or 35671.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join