HELP! I'm trying to find out who can perform these services. I need to know do you have to have the title MD, RN, LPN, CNA, or NP in order to give allergy shots, B12 injections, or Xoliar shots. Do you have to have a "nursing title" or as long as the MD is on site can you perform this services?