I'm really stuck on this one. Physician planned to perform Lap. Tubal Ligation, once the abdomen was viewed it was clear the patient had sever pelvic adhesions and the tubes were unable to be viewed. Physician proceeded with laparotomy, adhesiolysis and tubal fulguration. I know what the laparotomy code is but I'm stuck on the tubal since this procedure is now open, and would I bill lysis of adhesions if the case is that severe?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join