They both should be able to be billed to the medical insurance, the panorex is 70355 as for the casts, are you making a splint for a surgery? If it is a splint you can use 21085, or you can look at the other codes in the series of 21076-21089 which are for prosthesis.
I hope this helps, I code for 3 oral & maxillofacial surgeons and we do a wide range of services so I will help however I can.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join