How many patients are you doing this for? I came from a small office (20 pts a day or so) and I would go through and get online eligibility on each of these and be done in no more than 45mins/1hr total time. It wasn't too bad actually. Do your Elig Clerks have access to the internet? Also, are they doing this the day before or a few days before the patients are seen so that they aren't rushing for time...that might help.
Just some thoughts and feedback for you....good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join