I don't know where you are located, but in SLC the University of Utah often posts level 1 coding positions. You need either 6 months of coding experience or 6 months of coding school.
Also, IHC hires for data entry positions, it isn't quite coding, but you get daily experience with ICD 9, CPT and HCPCs codes. That is how I started out, doing data entry at IHC and then moved up to a coding job.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join