You are advised to review other surgeon's op note for contradictions and coordinate coding with Urology coder so things are uniformed. So far looks like the two main surgeons will report 44238 mod 62 and your primary surgeon and his assist will report 44202.
44238-m-62 ( take the fee for 44661 + 20% of original fee = new fee for unlisted code)
-description/ laparoscopic closure for enterovesical fistula with intestine resection
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join