64585 Revision or removal of peripheral neurostimulator electrodes
64595 Revision or removal or peripheral or gastric neruostimulator pulse generator or receivier
Since it sounds like the leads and internal pulse generator have already been removed but the anchors were not the above codes typically used for removal of these type of devices would not be applicable. This would leave you with an unlisted code for removal of anchors.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join