I would agree with these codes. The 2011 Coders Desk Reference for Procedures states 93567 is specific to the visualization of the valves above the aorta and it's branches.
The dictations represents this by the following:
HEMODYNAMICS: Not done as Aortic valve was not crossed Hemodynamic
assessment demonstrates mild systemic hypertension.
VENTRICLES: Aortic valve could not be crossed due to severe stenosis and
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join