44025 Colotomy, for exploration, biopsy(s), or foreign body removal (he explored for the bleeding site)
45330 Flexible sigmoidoscopy
45915 Removal of fecal impaction or foreign body (separate procedure) under anesthesia
I would resubmit 44604 as I think that's exactly what he did - suture of large intestine (rectum) for injury (from the foreign body)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join