Is here an existing professional relationship between the physician, paramedic and facility where the tube was placed? Specifically, are the medic and MD both employees of the facility?
If the "medic" is a paramedic student at the facility for clinical training, there should be a contract between the student's training facility and the ER doc's facility. That may include enough language to establish a professional relationship; that being between the ER doc and the facility, and the medic student and the facility?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join