I have an office that is performing Arterial scans. This is an area I an not tremendously familiar with, and could use some assistance. They have been billing 93925 (Duplex Scan) with 93922 (Limited bilateral non-invasive physiologic study). NCCI bundles these codes as being mutually exclusive. However, I have a radiology article that states it is appropriate to bill for both at the same visit.
Can someone help me understand what the difference is between these two test, so that I can understand a little better how to fight this denial I have?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join