AAPC - Back to school

Thread: CPC-A Hard working, dedicated to excellence, Omaha, NE are

Smile CPC-A Hard working, dedicated to excellence, Omaha, NE are

AAPC: Back to School
    I am looking to begin a career in Medical Billing and Coding somewhere in the Omaha, Council Bluffs Metro Area. I have many years of strong work experience in which my skills will surely be an asset to your company. I am confident in my coding skills as I did very well in the certification course. I have a strong understanding of what is required of me and I am looking for someone to give me a chance. I have also completed a Medical Terminology course and am very skilled with a computer. I would say my strongest assets are my interpersonal and customer service skills. I am enrolled in college and am working towards my degree part time in the evenings. I am willing to start as a receptionist or any other office billing related position so I can have a chance to prove my value to you. I am ready, willing and able to start working now!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ausdemorekm@yahoo.com; 07-24-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Similar Threads

1. Ambitious Hard Working CPC-A
    By nichae2000@yahoo.com in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 10:35 AM
  2. Proficient, Hard working CPC/RHIT coder
    By akbookworm in forum Resume Postings
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 10:02 AM
  3. CPC-A, Hard Working, Fort Worth Metroplex Area
    By suesonnel in forum Resume Postings