As far as I know, 20680 cannot be reported separately if it is performed as a necessary integral part of another procedure (Medicare NCCI Policy Manual for Medicare Services, Chapter 4 (Surgery: Musculoskeletal System CPT Codes 20000-29999), item #8 under section F. - Fractures and/or Dislocations). If you find out otherwise, please let me know.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join