Looking for remote position, CPC, 19 years experience

1. Default Looking for remote position, CPC, 19 years experience
    Medical Coding Books
    Looking to work remotely from my home in ND. I have 19 years experience working in a clinic (outpatient) setting. Multi-speciality includes: Nephrology, Critical Care, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, OB-GYN, Radiation Oncology, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, just to name a few.

you should try posting your resume on Monster or careerbuilders i was able to land 3 remote jobs there, good luck.

3. Default Try Here
    Quote Originally Posted by jklitzgrass View Post
    Looking to work remotely from my home in ND. I have 19 years experience working in a clinic (outpatient) setting. Multi-speciality includes: Nephrology, Critical Care, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, OB-GYN, Radiation Oncology, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, just to name a few.
    There is a list of companies that hire remotely at the bottom of this page http://www.medicalbillingandmedicalc...odingjobs.html , I know some other individuals in this forum have landed jobs with some of them. I have worked for three on the list myself!

Good Luck.

4. Default Urgent Response! Work from HOME!
    My company is representing a firm that is looking for CPC coders with at least 2 years exp as a Certified Professional Coder.

This is a position that allows you to work from home and it is Full Time.

I would need an immediate response with resume in “word” format if you are interested.

Please submit and or call for details.

Thank you.

Debbie Feder
    Director of Healthcare Management

Healthcare
    LLoyd Staffing
    445 Broadhollow Road, Suite 119
    Melville, NY 11747
    Office: 631.777.7600 Ext.787
    Fax: 631.777.7626
    Cell: 917-579-4340

dfeder@lloydstaffing.com