Billing for Indiana WC~ firefighter at the scene of house fire~ a barrel outside was found burning meth lab at the time she experienced throat pain irriation and coughing also increased heart rate. Firefighter declined ER treatment came to our office 3 days later.
When we treated her no symptoms~we did chest xrays, labs and dispensed 5 vials of Albuteral Solution(she has the machine at home)
My questions is how do i bill dispensing of Albuteral vials with the NDC code or use the J code I think the ndc code
also the dx code i'm using are:
987.9 Effect Toxic Specified Gas, Fumes, Vapors Other
V87.2 Exposure Chemicals
E980.3 Exposure to Methamphetamine
I'm hoping someone can help me thank you
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join