Examination under anesthesia- 57410.
Ligation of the vaginal wall vessel -since there is no code with exact description of the procedure, with the procedural and anotmical correlation with the surgery done on the vaginal wall due to non obstetrical injury (operative),
I would very much go for the code 57210- suture of injury of vagina nonobstetrical. It is a suture ligation
support with an E-code showing the injury following surgery (cause and place of injury) and of course with the modifier -78
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join