As a student this is of interest to me. As i have stated to what i have learned i would use V07.59 in any situation of injecting Zoladex in urology. If this is not the case ,lets find that expert.
Malignant neoplasm of prostate is 185 and Vo7.59 is telling the coder what the injection is made up of. So i think V07.59 would be used when Zoladex is injected in this situation.
As for the procedure code i will take your word for it seeing as there is no information regarding Intravenous or intra-arterial push, or whether the health care professional was continually present and observed the patient. 96402 is the procedure as you have stated,and J9202 is stating which drug is used.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join