I meant for the spelling to be "assistant" in the heading
The reason I posted this is awhile go I tried to respond to a post using CPT Assistant reference from 2006 they stated this could be as 99144 99145 for 35 minutes and return post from the forum member who poised the question was that they had read the "time guidelines" in the CPT manual and felt that for 99144 it would represent 16-37 minutes and 99145 can be billed after 38 minutes up to 52 minutes. When I saw their post and read those guidelines I felt their interpretation sounded right and it was interestign to point out that they have suggested that the time guidelines that they placed in the CPT manul supercedes their 2006 statement.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join