It's been quite a while since I've billed for this, but we used to bill G0102 (with dx: V76.44) in addition to an E/M. The G0102 is specific to prostate cancer screening (digital rectal examination as per HCPCS). I know Medicare has made some changes to their wellness visits with the reform, so I'm not sure which codes they deem appropriate to bill with this now, but I hope this helps in some way.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join