A provider other than the physician performing the block can report the anesthesia code---I use 01992 for transforminal blocks, intralaminar single or continous epidurals, facet blocks, and SI joint blocks.
I reserve 01936 for radiofrequency ablation, vertebroplasty, percutaneous discectomy, SCS trial, lysis of epidural adhesions, or mininmally invasive lumbar decompression
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join