This is from Highmark Medicare Services:
Evaluation and Management (E/M) Service
Highmark Medicare Services does not expect to see E/M services billed on the same day as HBO treatment unless there is a concurrent medical problem. Documentation must include the examination findings to support the concurrent problem. Wound assessment, wound monitoring, and redressing of the wound, in addition to an assessment of the patient, cardiopulmonary stability and general clinical condition prior to the initiation of the therapy is an integral part of the HBO treatment.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join