cpc certificate

Default cpc certificate
    Exam Training Packages
    Hi friends,

I have doudt whether AAPC will issue new certificate with the current year whenever we submit our CEU's.Ahima will provide new certificate every year and it is mentioned on the certificate this is valid from -to.I have been updated my ceu's with aapc till date but i never heard of this every year new certificate.I had my cpc finished in 2008,till now on the certificate it is same as 2008.

thankyou all.

Quote Originally Posted by drsunitha View Post
    Hi friends,

I have doudt whether AAPC will issue new certificate with the current year whenever we submit our CEU's.Ahima will provide new certificate every year and it is mentioned on the certificate this is valid from -to.I have been updated my ceu's with aapc till date but i never heard of this every year new certificate.I had my cpc finished in 2008,till now on the certificate it is same as 2008.

thankyou all.
    Are you talking about your membership card? Because I've never gotten a new one, so mine still says "CPC-A" on it, but I don't think you're issued new certificates (like the ones that go in a frame), when you renew with your CEU's. Mine just says when it was issued, not how long it's valid for...

Default former owners
    The former owners of AAPC issued a year sticker every year when you renewed your membership you would receive the sticker to place on your certificate.

New owners discontinued this practice and re-issued new certificates.

Sue

Default New Certificates
    I had my Apprentice designation removed in June of this year, but have not received a new certificate without the Apprentice designation. Do they issue new certificates without the A when it is removed?

5. Default Removal of A
    When I had my Apprentice removed they sent me a new certificate without the A on it. That was 2010 when it was removed.

Email or call the AAPC.

Thank you, Mary. I wll do that.