When testing children we often use the code 92579 VRA. This includes tones and speech awareness. However, sometimes it requires two providers to get this test completed. So that both providers are able to bill for their time, is it ok for one provider to bill 92552/tones and the other provider to bill 92555/speech awareness? If not, is there something that can be billed when it takes the time of two providers in order to complete the test?