66821 for 366.53
-58 modifier if within CE-IOL global for same eye.
Known as a capsulotomy; often times after the cataract extraction/IOL replacement (CE-IOL)
the lens capsule (which may remain, depending on the type of CE they do) can become cloudy or 'opacified'. This may warrant using a YAG laser to punch holes in the capsule to improve vision.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join