http://www.cms.gov/manuals/Downloads/bp102c13.pdf for rual health clinics and FQHC
If you are asking about requirements and limitations to 99211, "incident to," section 60 can provide some useful information. Note that there are conditions requiring the supervising physician to be "immediately available" as described in the link.
http://www.cms.gov/manuals/Downloads/bp102c15.pdf , also section 60
hope this helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join