If it was not a hysteroscopic removal?! Pathology report final. You are correct with 58145 - in either way- if it is less than 250grms or less, OR if the weight was not recorded, then the removal of surface myoma would fit for this submucous myoma (which was pedenculated and protruding on to the vagina through the cervix or whatever)- vaginal approach.
No matter whether a knife or scissors or ring forceps was used or was it removed easily or with difficulty- It is a removal of fibroid uterus for coding
When we have a code, why would we go for unlisted?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join