According to CPT-2014 it looks like you have to unbundled under 18 yrs. (ex) Rota, DTAP-Hib, PCV would be coding like this -
90460X3, 90461X3,90680,90721,90669 does anyone know when this change took place ( We checked old CPT books they didn't indicate you had to unbundled under 18yr.) PLEASE HELP going to take the test soon.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join