Please help me Understand. I was reading this article from AAPC regarding the use of 90460-90461 & 90471-90474. I thought you could only use 90471-90474 for 19 and over. But the second paragraph about counseling & non-counseling can be mixed confuses me about using 90460 and 90472 "Non Counseling together. How can you use a Under 19yrs old code"90460-90461" and a over 19 code "90471-90474" together?[/COLOR]
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join