CPT 2370 Manipulation of the shoulder under anesthesia may be necessary to regain the loss of motion that occurs in the case of frozen shoulder or following a surgical procedure. The patient is positioned supine and given general anesthesia. Following full evaluation, the physician manipulates the shoulder to achieve the appropriate range of motion. A fixation apparatus may also be applied.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join