1) 27048 - Excision of tumor(mass)pelvis and hip area: DEEP, subfacial, intramuscular. I lean more for this because: a) this is pelvic area b) anorectal or ischiorectal fossa is an area of deep soft tissues or even more than subfacial and anatomically a part(soft tissues) of pelvic area /region.
2) Could this go for: 1142X series, so long we have not have the path report to prove otherwise?as malignant lesion. But wedo not have the measurement and it is not with specificity. This I am not happy with.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join