Here is a resource with diagnoss and procedure codes. Are there any existing or developing conditions associated with the patient's weight which insurance may cover? There is a big push to address BMI as part of preventative care. So you might be able to research your insurance companie's medical policies regarding BMI as a place to start.
It is for children and adolescents. But gives a good starting point.
Hope this helps. Feel free to instant message with your results.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join