I would not use it on the second bypass because of it's wording:
"Reoperation, femoral-popliteal or femoral-anterior tibial, posterior tibial, peroneal artery or ther distal vessels, more than 1 motnh after original operation."
Unless I'm interpreting it wrong it hasn't been one month since the other operation..."the patient comes back in days later"...
That is my opinion. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I would bill the +35700 again.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join