http://www.cms.gov/manuals/downloads/clm104c12.pdf) at Section 140 talks about when a CRNA or AA can bill and be paid. From my own procedure, I know that Medicare and I paid for both a CRNA and an Anesthesiologist. What about the procedures you're coding caused the denial? Does the NCCI help explain the denial? Are you using the appropriate modifier from among QX, QZ, & QS?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join