-Was it a face-to-face assessment?
-Did a qualified healthcare professional provide a written interpretation and report?
-Were the hours of the technician's time properly documented on the claim form?
-Was the proper ICD-9 code assigned for the condition, and was it a covered indication for the test?
This article may be useful to you: http://www.cms.gov/MLNMattersArticle...ads/MM5204.pdf
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join