I haven't heard of anything, but I'm interested to know what your article says from ASIPP, as I too work for pain management docs (physiatrists) and am always interested to hear what's going on. Are you finding that it seems that almost all the carriers are going crazy on denials and it's getting harder for patients to be able to get some of the procedures that we do? One day everything is good and we're all on the same page with our codes and next thing we're getting denials for experimental/investigational, and these docs have been doing this for years. Guess this is how it's going to be now. Please post if you hear anything though.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join