http://www.cms.gov/manuals/downloads/clm104c26.pdf (Starts on page 19) You said you don't actually perform any of the testing there - only interpretations? I wanted to think '11-Office' at first, but I kept getting hung up on the description on the part that says: "where the health professional routinely provides health examinations, diagnosis, and treatment of illness or injury on an ambulatory basis." Sorry I wasn't much help!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join