Based on your posting, I would agree with you; sounds more like a 66852 Removal of lens material; pars plana approach, with or without vitrectomy or perhaps more accurately 66825 Repositioning of intraocular lens prosthesis, requiring an incision (separate procedure). While your surgeon takes the pars plana approach, there is no mention of removal of vitreous material, hence no true vitrectomy was performed.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join