A piece of information from Internet; I hope this helps -
Medicare payers will allow reimbursement for a single unit of 64612 per site. For example, if the neurologist uses Botox to treat blepharospasm with injections into the skin around both eyes, you would use 64612 with modifier -LT (Left side) on the first line of the CMS-1500 form and 64612-51-RT (Multiple procedures; Right side) on the second line to show that you have performed the procedure bilaterally. However, if the neurologist administered more than one injection on the same side, you may still only report a single unit of 64612;
Since, I don't have a new thread option I am asking one question here:
I am looking forward to work from home as a coding consultant;
How am I to post this information in the forum to enable many persons respond?
Thanks and Regards,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join