Hopefully this helps you out.
447.1 iliac stenosis
37220-LT left iliac angioplasty
37221-RT right iliac plasty/stenting
34800 AA stent graft
Don't forget the modifiers LT and RT, otherwise one might assume that they were performed on the same leg, inwhich case both codes would be dismissed and not paid on. Incisions and catheter placement for 34800 are already included in the previous operations. As is all imaging.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join