Hello everyone! I'm seeking coding help. Patient underwent ORIF humerus fx supracondylar w/olecranon osteotomy 5-15-08. Patient has developed wound dehiscence olecranon locale along with exposure of hardware. Patient taken back to OR for removal of hardware, and irrigation/debridement. Will this be a return for related procedure modifier, or unrelated????? Thanks for your help!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join